Strength Training Program for Men in Denver and DTC
“My experience at Shape Plus has literally transformed my life” – Jeremy W.
Every man needs strength training and should gain confidence when he looks in the mirror. Whether you are putting on a suit and tie, tank top and flip flops, or a swimsuit you should feel proud of your appearance. Others definitely notice your appearance, and just as noticeably, your confidence and self-assuredness. That confidence is admired by both sexes, male and female, and is persuasive from the boardroom to the bedroom.
Build Lean Muscle, Define Your Chest, Biceps, Abdominals, and more
LEAN MUSCLE IS WHAT PEOPLE SEE, RESPECT AND DESIRE.
An effective men’s strength training program will build lean muscle, increasing your metabolism and causing your body to use more calories for repair rather than storing those calories as fat. More lean muscle will make you leaner. The extra calories you take will repair your growing muscles and fuel your workouts.
If you have not been properly strength training, your strength will likely double in your first two months with a Shape Plus trainer. If you adhere to the program, we create for you, and with you, then you may have amazing results like this.
Strength training is commonly thought of as only for looks (not that there is anything wrong with that) and vanity, but that’s not its only application.
*There’s no guarantee of specific results.
Results can vary.
“My experience at Shape Plus has literally transformed my life”
BENEFITS OF STRENGTH TRAINING AND INCREASED LEAN MUSCLE:
- Functional Strength – Shoveling snow, carrying groceries in one trip, mowing the lawn, putting the kids in and out of the car and carrying them for endless miles, moving furniture, defending yourself and/or others if a circumstance arises.
- Increased strength of muscles, tendons, and connective tissues – You will have a decreased risk of injury in sports, everyday life, and work. You will have more fun in one way or another in all of them.
- Increased performance ability –Increased performance in sports, your job, vacation excursions, playing with kids, playing with your spouse i.e. – G-Rated or X-Rated here.
- Contributes to fat-free body mass – Lean muscle increases your metabolism, and it demands calories that are stored for fat.
- Increased bone density – Your bones are as strong as the resistance you place on them.
- Looking amazing and feeling amazing – Makes your life more fun, and you live it with confidence.
MEN’S STRENGTH TRAINING CAN COME IN THE FORMS OF:
▪ Bodybuilding – Progressive resistance exercise with longer rest periods between sets to maximize strength gains.
▪ Circuit training – Resistance training aerobically to increase strength and muscular endurance. Circuit training targets muscle and endurance and can burn a ton of calories. It has a long-lasting effect of turning on your calorie burn rate (EPOC) excess post-exercise oxygen consumption for up to 72 hours after your workout. Hence, you get great lean muscle and dramatically increase fat loss.
THERE ARE SPECIFIC EXERCISES, AN ORDER TO DO THEM IN, AND SOME REPETITIONS THAT MUST BE COMPLETED TO GAIN THE MOST STRENGTH IN THE SHORTEST AMOUNT OF TIME AND TO MAXIMIZE STRENGTH GAINS:
At Shape Plus, we start by finding out exactly what your strength levels are, and then we will scale your workouts, exercises, and weights according to your current strength. Then we will increase the demands on your muscles with more weight as your become stronger. This will increase your strength and muscle size.
For your specific fitness goals as outlined in your MMAP®, a combination or hybrid program of bodybuilding and/or circuit training will be favored over the other with or without cardio and include a perfect nutritional program to get you strong, lean, and mean.
Contact Shape Plus today to speak with a trainer regarding our men’s strength training programs!
“I had no strength, and got winded going up flights of stairs. I needed a life change, FAST”
Read More Reviews
Contact us for more information about our Strength Training Program For Men!
Ready to Make a Change?
Contact Shape Plus and get started with your fitness goals.
Fitness Tips, Motivation & Inspiration
HIIT Swim Workout to Incinerate Fat
HIIT Type: Swim Freestyle Breaststroke Intensity: 10 (Scale of 1-10), 10 being the highest Frequency: 1 – 2 Times per week Duration: 20 – 30 minutes...
5 Components of Fitness and Setting Goals
What does it take to reach a high level of physical fitness? How is it defined? At the gym, you might see some people who appear to be running a...
How to Hold Yourself Accountable to Your Fitness Goals
Every person who has accomplished their fitness goals started with a plan. They found ways to hold themselves accountable and adhered to that plan. Most...